Monday, January 23, 2006

A New Prescription

Whenever anyone mentions the following names:

Bill O’Reilly
Rush Limbaugh
Sean Hannity
Chris Matthews
Ann Coulter
Tucker Carlson
Michael Savage
John Gibson
Neil Boortz

Say:
“You actually listen to that idiot and have the nerve to admit it?” and then roll your eyes and walk away shaking your head.

I just can’t seem to express in words how offended I am by these people, and their latest “I love sucking up to these corrupt Republican
Plutocrats” talking points that compare Osama Bin Laden to anyone who dares to criticize Bush’s immoral and unnecessary war and his anti-American tactics.

According to them my wife is like Osama Bin Laden. So are my children. So is Jimmy Carter. So is
General Zinni.

I can only imagine what these minions of evil would say if Gore were president and Bin Laden was still at large. Not that he would be. Indeed, everything would be better, but these professional liars would screaming for Gore’s impeachment.

“All war is based on deception.”

- Sun Tzu

***
Don't forget this week's Top 10.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eveyone's all over Matthews lately.

Besides his never-ending cobaggery (as Pinko Punko would say)

What's he done now?

I know Michael Moore came out against him big time. (Sorry for the Cheney reference)

12:39 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

He has embraced the "compare Osama to Liberals" talking points.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Soundsurfr said...

Oooh that General Zinni is QUITE the fascist. Paint a Hitler mustache on that man.

pxeethd - very annoyed fairy.

1:14 PM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

I prefer this link when it comes to referencing Coulter.


majstclu (what to give the Queen when you're playing charades)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

They're all 'Defective Girls'.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

It's been a while since I paid attention to any of these idiots. I suppose, however, that I should be keeping an eye on the enemy...

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home