Sunday, February 26, 2006

Real Ultimate Power!

Yesterday, at Costco, they had free samples of “Organic Optimum Power Breakfast” cereal.

My wife liked it, so we bought a box. I could probably riff on this for a few minutes, because I think it is quite funny. I won't though, because this morning while she was pouring herself a bowl, I was reminded of one of the funniest web sites I’ve ever seen. My little jokes about what "Optimum Power" might really be are dwarfed by the hilarity of the site in question.

Thankfully, it is still up and running.

Real Ultimate Power!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Yeah that's really funny!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Is that cereal like "Colon Blow" and "Super Colon Blow" like Phil Hartman used to shill on SNL? In other words, does it have Super Colon Blowability?

7:26 PM  
Blogger Eidin said...

That web site...is it SWEET or does it NEED TO GET A LIFE!

It's weirdly funny. Reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite.

Napoleon Dynamite: Stay home and eat all the freakin' chips, Kip.

Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Napoleon Dynamite: Since when, Kip? You have the worst reflexes of all time.

Kip: Try and hit me, Napoleon.
Napoleon Dynamite: What?

Kip: I said come down here and see what happens if you try and hit me.

11:12 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

Napoleon Dynamite

"Maybe I'll build her a cake or something."

"I got your 24 piece set right here."

"I want that."


I started out wondering what is all the fuss about this movie? but about half-way into it I fell victim to its charm. I laughed even harder the second time through, especially at Uncle Rico.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home