Saturday, September 16, 2006

"The Aristocrats"



[CENSORED!]

Or, "I Wonder If I'll Come Remove This Post When I'm Not Drunk".

Oh, classy, classy, classy. Viscount's gonna love this one.

[NON TRANSCRIBABLE]

Fuck, at my age Bach was writing organ inventions and I'm lolling about on green drugs and coffee wondering

[GARBLED CONTENT]


Anyway, that crap aside- there's some serious thinking to do on this one. Let's all put our thinking caps on and scratch a chin on this.


[OVER THE TOP!]















[MISFILED]















Or maybe...hmmmm.

I've got a funny joke about skipping th' formalities and just cutting a hole in a dollar bill but I won't go there on th' Viscount's sober, reverential blig. But who's to say, you know? Who is really to say? I played this big Singles dance a couple of weeks ago and there were definitely some silverbacked flirtin' Myrtles if you know what I mean. The drummer Alonzo Washington was like don't knock it, man.

I remember my buddy Kent had this superhot mom that everybody called The Silver Fox. God, do I love that. Word always flew that Eric might have...well...word always flies, right? He'll never say.



Here's the Grande Dame dishing it with Trotsky at a soiree at the French Embassy.

In 1932.

Yeah, I know, I know- all this conjecturing is getting us nowhere. We have to apply some deductive reasoning and shit.







[PHOTO SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTED!]

But that's just what I think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

"The wrinkled matron" AHHHH HA HA HA HA.

11:54 PM  
Blogger roxtar said...

Isn't she the guy on the Quaker Oats box?

4:21 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I'm so glad the Viscount found a responsible house-sitter.

Kjjux, yes sirree.

What, once wasn't enough? You want the mubipn again?

4:41 PM  
Blogger Bobby Lightfoot said...

HA HA HA HA!

It's funnier now.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home