Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Started My New Gig

Friday was my last day at the old place. It was a good run - 4.5 years. Made lots of friends and was home almost every night. When I wasn't home, I was in London. You can't beat that with a brolly!

My first day at the new place I met a bunch of people, and after work they took us all to a nice Italian restaurant. I'm not going to be home every night. I will be all over the country, but I don't have to worry about losing my job to Bangalore, at least not until they move everyone else's.

Funny about this song - I don't pretend it is anything but lame.

But I love it.

I live such a rich fantasy life. I told The Viscountess back in early '04 that this should be Howard Dean's campaign song. "Ring out the false / Ring in the true."

Instead we got John Kerry. He couldn't have been any worse if he had the letter "L" tattooed on his forehead.

Oh well.

If you don't mind the lameness, click here and be optimistic with me.

1.20.09 is on the horizon.

2 Comments:

Blogger roxtar said...

Bon voyage, best wishes, happy trails, travel safely, break a leg, knock 'em dead, etc.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Sounds like you made a good move, Al. Best of luck...

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home