Saturday, October 21, 2006

If We All Vanished Tomorrow

I'm still very busy with the new job, but there is an end in site. I had to get up to speed quickly on 2 courses so I could get out there and earn some money for the company. That is a painful experience with lots of hours every night. That process is now coming to an end I will be able to relax a little. I won't be adding another course to sometime next year.

Xtcfan reminded me that Mark Morford is still out there in SF writing some great stuff.

"Imagine for a moment that every human on the face of the planet was suddenly whisked away to the divine gurgling ether in one big blast of cheery Armageddon nothingness, all the Bible-waving True Believers carted off to a giant sex-free harp-filled cosmic Wal-Mart while the rest of us leap to the next luminous transformational echelon of timespacelove."


Go ahead and read the article in its entirety.

Incidentally, Xtcfan was in NOLA a week before last putting his money and his time where his keyboard is by volunteering to do what the government would have done had we had a decent person in the Whitehouse like Gore or Dean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home