Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tagged By Bobby

I'm "it."

1. What's in your pocket?
The kick and the snare.

2. Is the pork ready?
Yeah, but I’m not.

3. Have you ever had to rock to and fro to make your poopie go?
I don’t listen to Journey.

4. Do you like onions?
Only when I listen to "The Sound of Pork."

5. So, how big is it?
Depends on what the meaning of the word “is” is.

6. Budweiser or real beer?
Reel Bear.

7. What do you feel about your nose?
The rest of my face.

8. Children: Baked or broiled?
Moiled.

9. Do you like it when I do this?
I’m not sure, but I think I might be ambivalent. Maybe not though.

10. Do you like the sound of chickens?
More than I like the sound of Kansas.

11. Would Beyonce clip her own toenails?
I think she bites them.

12. Do you like pork?
Indeed.



13. If the butter is soft, does the bus arrive on time?
Yes, but if the butter is hard, does the pork arrive on time?

14. When do you get up?
At zero dark thirty.

15. How did you survive childhood?
I'll let you know if I survive it.


16. What do you do before bed?
Get up.

17. What are your hidden charges?
I can't seem to find them.

18. Who's behind you?
Al Fresco.

19. Why don't people go to the bathroom on TV?
Because they are already there.

20. What's a soylent green popsicle?
Jerry Falwell.

21. What does it taste like?

PORK!

22. Why doesn't Consumer Reports rate hookers?
They don’t? I must have confused my issue with Hustler.

23. Does George Bush replace the toilet paper tube?
I think he’s afraid that he might be replaced by a toilet paper tube.


I'll tag Jeremy, but I think he's too cool to play...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

When is Kliban not appropriate? Probably never.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he’s afraid that he might be replaced by a toilet paper tube.

:)

A little toilet paper tube dressed up in a flight suit.

10:52 AM  
Blogger XTCfan said...

7. What do you feel about your nose?
The rest of my face.


Hee hee!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Done, Dude.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home