Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And They Said Obama's Church Was Scary...

This documentary is somewhat flawed and hard to follow - but the footage from Sarah Palin's Church is real. It's 9 minutes long but you don't need to watch more than a few minutes. It would be laughable if this person was just the lady down the street, but in a couple of years she could be the leader of the free world.

UPDATE: Sarah Palin is unqualified to be president based on her lack of experience and is, for a liberal (me) on the issues undeserving of being a consideration. It has nothing to do with her looks, her gender, her family. Her church is relevant, because I don't want a religious nut to have her finger on the button. If you believe that the earth is 6000 years old, that dinosaurs roamed the earth alongside of man, that evolution is false and those beliefs ought to be taught in the public schools as "science" and if you believe that we are in the end-times and that Jesus is on the verge of coming back to destroy the earth and the non-believers, and our foreign policy should be based on the veracity of the book of revelations, that qualifies you in my book as a religious nut. In a rational society that ought to disqualify you as leader of the free world. If I'm wrong in my assessment of her, show me where...


Go watch it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Botch Rutner said...

Sign me up, brother, I am ready for the End Times!!!

8:35 PM  
Blogger The Viscount LaCarte said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home