Sunday, July 31, 2005

Stupid Is As Stupid Does


"Good idea, Karl!"

Sticky, from the comments section of this post, seconded by handdrummer, informed me that I’ve erred in referring to President Bush as “President Gump.” After reviewing the comments and reminding myself that the president may have never done the right thing in his entire life, I’d have to agree. Forrest Gump would make a better president of the United States than President Bush.

After much consideration and rejection, (Gilligan, too nice, Yosemite Sam, not bad but not too original, Jethro Bodine, too nice again, Dr. Smith, too smart, Cruella DeVille, might explain some things, but no,) the Viscountess came up with Lord Farquaad! He’s rich, he’s selfish, mean-spirited and self-absorbed. Perfect.

From this point on, I am retiring the moniker “President Gump” and from this point forward I will refer to the 43rd Bestest President Ever as “President Farquaad.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Sticky said...

I love President Farquaad! He really is the bestest president ever!

Hail to the chief 'cause he's the chief and he needs hailing!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home